Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Marvelous Insight?

So, as you can see from my 'links' on the side of the page, I have quite a few people that I check on almost daily. Most of the time, there are a few of them that have posted nothing but some profound insight to something. Posts that are really deep and sound like they took a lot of thought.

Well, I just wanted all who read my blog, however often, that there is a 99.999999999% chance that you will not see that here. I just didn't want you to get your hopes up everytime you click on my link to see 'what's up'.

Please feel free to browse any of the links that I have, whether you know the person or not, and take advantage of thier insight.

Love to all
Darci and Fam

0 comments: