Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School

School has begun!!! Here are some pics of Miguel and Antonio on that beloved first day of school. Neither one of them wanted to take a picture, but what they don't realize is that it could have been much worse. I could have followed Miguel out to the bus stop and taken his picture in front of the bus door (like I did for kindergarten:)) and for Antonio I could have gone to the school and taken his picture in front of his classroom door (he walks to school), but I settled for pics at the house:

(I didn't get one of Diego, but he was just as handsome as these two:))

Antonio with his goofy smile

Miguel thinkin' he is all that and a bag of chips!

For the next two years I will have a child in each of the three schools. It is so amazing how fast they grow up. My son is a junior in high school, can you believe that? It seems like just yesterday he was sitting on the counter with me looking out the window waiting for the bus to preschool to come pick him up. CrAzY!!!!!! Of course, that only means that I am getting older as well.

Love to all
Darci and Family

2 comments:

Laura said...

Handsome boys! Let me know when you figure out how to make them stop growing up! Thanks for the sweet comments on our family blog. Everytime I read one, I remember why we were friends! Have a great Tuesday! Love, Laura

melissa ( : said...

I already know I'm going to hate the beginning of school years....... I don't want my baby to leave me!