Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Monday, March 16, 2009

Everybody Sing.....

Happy Birthday to you......

Just wanted to say Happy 16th Birthday to my son, Diego. I can't believe he is that old and I really can't believe I am that old! Why just the other day I was mistaken for a student at the High School, go figure.

Anyway, Diego is a great son and I wouldn't take anyone in his place. He will be getting his license in May, so get ready, another teenage driver out there.

Love to all
Darci and Family

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Happy Birthday Diego! You were the cutest baby ever!! Except for mine, of course!

Anonymous said...

Hello again my old friend. I see that your oldest just had a birthday and yes it does make you feel terribly old. My oldest Nickolas had just turned 18 in February and my youngest will be 10 this July. And when I think ahead to when he will be going off to college, I will be nearly hitting 50. And as wonderful as is trying at times it is to be a mother, I cant wait for MY life to begin. I see since my last posting you need my updated phone number. I had been identity thefted and that was seriously a b'tch. Trying to track down where it began and get important info locked and or changed. So here it is give me a buzz one night, 314-546-5488. miss ya lady