Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Party, Party, Party!

Last Saturday we celebrated Miguels 12th birthday. I spent most of the morning doing the marvelous cake, if I do say so myself, and then around 5 that evening his friends came over. We had huge pizzas from Papa Murphy's, they played PS3, then decided to go outside and play football with a glow-in-the-dark football Miguel received from Chase. I know, it was really cold, but these are big strong tough boys we are talking about, right? They came in for a little while and then went back out to play 'Capture the Flag' or something like that. Basically they were all running around my neighborhood yelling and screaming. I was a little worried seeing as how we have 3 police officers in our subdivision and I was sure someone was going to call for excessive noise.

They had a great time and started leaving around 9pm. Here are some pics of the festivities. The post before this one was from when I was making the cake. Miguel and Antonio took the brown frosting and made themselves mustaches and go-t's. Miguel's was on for probably 3 hours :)

0 comments: