Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Caution, new teenager on his way!

Well, I am on my way to having two teenagers!!!!!! Wow, how time fly's. Miguel turned 12 today and he will be ordained a Deacon on Sunday. He is so excited. He wanted to study the sacrament route last Sunday during Sacrament Meeting. Miguel is an awesome son and I am very proud of him and the kind of person he has become and is continuing to strive to be.

We will be having his 'party' this weekend so I will post more then.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GELLY!!!!!!!

Love to all
Darci

4 comments:

kellie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Two teenagers!! That is just nuts!!

Laura said...

Love teenage boys! Somehow I just "get them." Now my girls, another story! Have fun at the party!

Wendy said...

Um, 12...when did that happen???? WOW!! Happy b-day Gelly!

Jackee said...

I know, I can't believe I'll have two teenage boys soon, too. Time goes way too fast. Happy Birthday, Miguel.