Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My top EIGHT:

What are your favorite TV shows? (In no particular order)
1. The Office
2. Life on Mars
3. LOST
4. 30 Rock
5. Seinfeld
6. Army Wives
7. Ghost Whisperer
8. The Unit

What are your favorite restaurants?
1. Goodwood
2. Tucanos
3. Red Robin
4. Cafe Rio
5. Panda Express
6. Los Hermanos
7. Fuddruckers
8.

What are 8 things that happened yesterday?
1. Went to the dentist and had a tooth pulled
2. Changed the filters in my water purifier
3. Went to Target for 'soft foods'
4. Finished Jodi Picoult's 'Change of Heart'
5. Started Jodi Picoult's 'Mercy'
6. Taught 3 piano lessons
7. Went to my sons Parent/Teacher conference
8. It snowed

What are 8 things you are looking forward to?
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Going to Disneyland in April
4. Seeing my son get ordained a Deacon in December
5. The rest of my life with my husband and kids
6. Losing about alot of pounds : )
7. My oldest son making the Honor Roll this semester
8. Checking my blog tomorrow to see if anyone has left a comment

What are 8 things you love about fall?
1. Thanksgiving
2. Seeing the trees change colors
3. Christmas is coming soon
4. That the year is almost over and I get to try my resolutions again(I usually fail)
5. The small break between sports
6. Cuddling with my kids and/or my husband
7. Drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows
8. Halloween

If you are one of my awesome family members, I tag you!

6 comments:

Salcedo Family said...

your husband let's you cuddle with him?!?!?!?!?

Tamara said...

I'm so glad you played along! Seems like we have a lot in common : ). Shouldn't be too hard to find a place to meet for lunch sometime (I forgot to put Panda on my list--I love it too.

Laura said...

I loved the favorites! Most are mine too! This is my favorite time of year for the reasons of spending that quality time with family and friends and the sweetness of Christ that is brought into the heart of most! Have a great day! Love, Laura

Wendy said...

I think I might just "cut & paste" your answers - it's strangely familiar :)

melissa ( : said...

Yes I've read a few of Jodi Piccoult.. I really like her stories, though they are normally so sad!
Are you excited for TWILIGHT?!?

Kristina Curtis said...

Hey Darci-
in regards to your post on my blog I would totally LOVE to do your photos. email me your number at kristina1251984@hotmail.com and we can talk about pricing and all that FUN stuff!!