Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts

Family is like fudge.....sweet with a few nuts
December 2008

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remember when........

This sounded like a lot of fun!!

This should be fun hopefully everyone will play along, I am excited to see what memories everyone has of me......ENJOY

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

When we came to visit you in Boise and we would get up at the CRACK of freakin' dawn to go on your paper route! We had to deliver papers to one those high-rise apartment complexes, and I will tell you now, that it kinda freaked me out to be in those halls so early in the AM because we were the only ones there and you would take one floor/hall and I would take the other and it was a wee-bit spooky!! But, we did make up for it by stopping by the hospital on the way home for some breakfast goodies. That always made things so much better!! xoxo p.s. there was also that time that we rode the bus from Boise to SLC to go play at Lagoon. Man did I think I was cool or what??? :)

Alida B. said...

So I have a funny little memory of you guys but it's not necessarily about you directly...however it is one that popped in my mind. When I moved to Provo and lived with Tio Diego & Titi you guys would visit alot & silly as it may seem I always remember that "Baby" Diego loved to take his pacifier upside down...one of my kids didn't like to take the pacifier and I remembered that about Diego and I tried the upside down thing and they liked it! LOL! I know kind of a random memory but I thought I'd share it anyway. :) Feel free to leave a memory on my blog if you have any :) tee hee!

Alida B. said...

Oh and BTW when we were in Nauvoo back in July I met some of your friends...The Pinegars...really nice people! Small world, huh?!

6 P's in a Pod said...

I am still making memories with you (how gay does that sound?) but it's true. I don't know if you'd remember this but I remember when you came out of the townhome one day and we watched McKay go dumpster diving. We laughed until we almost peed our pants. Good times...good times.